How many people believe vacation to be an excuse to kick back, eat what you want to eat and be decadently lazy? Maybe you have visions of warm sun, sand between you toes, a good book and a frosty drink with an umbrella. Instead of spending seven wonderful days […]
- Hunter Wood: Determination and perseverance
- Fox features Teaching Gardens during ‘Brooklyn Nine-Nine,’ other hit shows
- Bran Lackey’s heart could not stop him from jumping to raise money
- STORIES FROM THE HEART: Stroke at 24 changed her personality – in a good way
- Low health literacy linked to heart failure deaths after hospitalization
Find us on Facebook
134 3 32 View on Facebook
American Heart Association with Bilal HassanMay 3rd, 2015 at 6:06pm
1 in 3 American kids are overweight or obese, but our American Heart Association Teaching Gardens are working to change...
774 8 303 View on Facebook
American Heart Association with Bilal HassanMay 3rd, 2015 at 3:00pm
Get your burn on while staying cool. Check out our top tips for working out in the summer heat. What’s...