If you’ve been exercising outdoors lately you might be feeling more like a popsicle after a workout than heart healthy. As the temperatures start to drop many people find it more difficult to get their daily physical activity. Exercising outdoors during the Fall and Winter presents some chilly challenges […]
- Heart attack risk in menopausal women
- Albert named Healthcare Volunteer of the Year
- Helmsley Charitable Trust honored for funding Mission: Lifeline programs
- Researcher Hall honored for work in high blood pressure, obesity
- Institute of Medicine report provides strategies for improving cardiac arrest survival
Find us on Facebook
103 2 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationJuly 2nd, 2015 at 1:06am
Think baby food is difficult to make? Think again. What is your favorite combination?
DIY Baby Food Puree
Don't cook?! No problem! This fun video takes parents through the baby food making process that increases their little one's fruit and veggie consumption and...
520 18 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationJuly 1st, 2015 at 10:29pm
High blood pressure, high cholesterol and blood clots, Oh my.