If you’ve been exercising outdoors lately you might be feeling more like a popsicle after a workout than heart healthy. As the temperatures start to drop many people find it more difficult to get their daily physical activity. Exercising outdoors during the Fall and Winter presents some chilly challenges […]
- Healthcare system must think outside the box to achieve health equality
- Long-term exposure to air pollution may harm your brain
- Proposed legislation could increase funding for physical education in schools
- Washington State to require pulse oximetry screenings of all newborns
- STORIES FROM THE HEART: ‘Reborn’ by a series of procedures, she’s energized to help others
Find us on Facebook
417 12 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationApril 24th, 2015 at 8:30pm
Fiber is your friend. Chowing down on fiber-rich whole-grains can reduce blood cholesterol and lower risk of heart disease. What’s...
873 7 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationApril 24th, 2015 at 2:14pm
Two birds. One stone. By living a heart smart lifestyle you’re also taking care of your brain health. Learn about...