If you’ve been exercising outdoors lately you might be feeling more like a popsicle after a workout than heart healthy. As the temperatures start to drop many people find it more difficult to get their daily physical activity. Exercising outdoors during the Fall and Winter presents some chilly challenges […]
- Wireless pacemaker using new technology found effective and safe in most patients
- Basketball league helps African-American men control blood pressure
- More high school athletes using smokeless tobacco
- CVS says its halt in cigarette sales reduced sales at other retailers
- Vietnam vet’s life after his own death on the battlefield
Find us on Facebook
55 1 11 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationSeptember 4th, 2015 at 8:55pm
Our recent survey brought to light a long list of challenges associated with heart failure, but there are steps you...
186 3 37 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationSeptember 4th, 2015 at 8:00pm
Vietnam veteran Sonny Herr lived with shrapnel in his heart for more than four decades, until he needed bypass surgery...