Five years ago I got a call from my dad. He didn’t want to worry me, but he wanted to let me know that he needed to have open heart surgery. After a few months of feeling out of breath on walks he took everyday, he finally told his […]
- Severity of skin psoriasis linked to blood vessel inflammation, cardiovascular risk
- Many doctors uninformed about strokes of unknown cause
- Young woman kept asking questions after stroke symptoms – and found answers
- Officials testify on proposed dietary guidelines
- F.A.S.T. stroke app helps save a life
Find us on Facebook
21 2 1 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationOctober 8th, 2015 at 10:28pm
You've been waiting all summer for this moment. It's finally time to harvest those healthy garden fruits and veggies! What's...
169 2 43 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationOctober 8th, 2015 at 6:10pm
Give yourself a break and make this after school snack ahead of time! Just blend and freeze.