Five years ago I got a call from my dad. He didn’t want to worry me, but he wanted to let me know that he needed to have open heart surgery. After a few months of feeling out of breath on walks he took everyday, he finally told his […]
- Ability to balance on one leg may reflect brain health and stroke risk
- Harry Fozzard, pioneer in the study of cardiac muscle activity, dies
- STORIES FROM THE HEART: ‘A Stroke of Creativity’
- Bariatric surgery improves blood sugar control in obese people with Type 2 diabetes
- Ohio lawmakers make it easier for public to use school fields, facilities after school hours
Find us on Facebook
11 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationDecember 18th, 2014 at 11:33pm
Do you know what causes heart disease in women? What about the survival rate? Or whether women of all ethnicities...
163 3 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationDecember 18th, 2014 at 7:30pm
This is being called a "game changer" in stroke treatment.