Doctors, other healthcare providers and hospitals need to collaborate on programs that help patients control high blood pressure, which is on the rise despite proven treatments being available, according to a new science advisory from the American Heart Association, American College of Cardiology and the Centers for Disease Control […]
- Hunter Wood: Determination and perseverance
- Fox features Teaching Gardens during ‘Brooklyn Nine-Nine,’ other hit shows
- Bran Lackey’s heart could not stop him from jumping to raise money
- STORIES FROM THE HEART: Stroke at 24 changed her personality – in a good way
- Low health literacy linked to heart failure deaths after hospitalization
Find us on Facebook
48 3 14 View on Facebook
American Heart Association with Bilal HassanMay 3rd, 2015 at 6:06pm
1 in 3 American kids are overweight or obese, but our American Heart Association Teaching Gardens are working to change...
554 5 222 View on Facebook
American Heart Association with Bilal HassanMay 3rd, 2015 at 3:00pm
Get your burn on while staying cool. Check out our top tips for working out in the summer heat. What’s...