Doctors, other healthcare providers and hospitals need to collaborate on programs that help patients control high blood pressure, which is on the rise despite proven treatments being available, according to a new science advisory from the American Heart Association, American College of Cardiology and the Centers for Disease Control […]
- Experts push for national registry for peripheral artery disease
- Severity of skin psoriasis linked to blood vessel inflammation, cardiovascular risk
- Many doctors uninformed about strokes of unknown cause
- Young woman kept asking questions after stroke symptoms – and found answers
- Officials testify on proposed dietary guidelines
Find us on Facebook
Too much produce from your fall garden? Learn how to preserve your crop during Harvest Week in the American Heart...
A survey released Thursday shows doctors feel uninformed about diagnostic and treatment approaches for the nearly 200,000 patients who suffer...