Here in the Pacific Northwest, we joke that summer doesn’t start until July 5. That was the case this year, then we had a few weeks of “autumn weather” thrown in between now and then to keep things interesting. We’re now back in the thick of summer and I […]
- Healthcare system must think outside the box to achieve health equality
- Long-term exposure to air pollution may harm your brain
- Proposed legislation could increase funding for physical education in schools
- Washington State to require pulse oximetry screenings of all newborns
- STORIES FROM THE HEART: ‘Reborn’ by a series of procedures, she’s energized to help others
Find us on Facebook
378 10 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationApril 24th, 2015 at 8:30pm
Fiber is your friend. Chowing down on fiber-rich whole-grains can reduce blood cholesterol and lower risk of heart disease. What’s...
844 7 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationApril 24th, 2015 at 2:14pm
Two birds. One stone. By living a heart smart lifestyle you’re also taking care of your brain health. Learn about...