Here in the Pacific Northwest, we joke that summer doesn’t start until July 5. That was the case this year, then we had a few weeks of “autumn weather” thrown in between now and then to keep things interesting. We’re now back in the thick of summer and I […]
- Future one-time treatment could lower cholesterol for life
- Her name is Faith, and research helped fix her heart and her mom’s
- High blood pressure causing more deaths despite drop in heart disease, stroke deaths
- Promising experimental heart failure drug reduces deaths, hospitalizations
- Days pass as Ginger Zimmerman waits for a new heart
Find us on Facebook
225 12 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationDecember 22nd, 2014 at 2:30pm
Are you like so many who lack workout motivation? Apparently there's scientifically proven ways to motivate yourself. Let us know...
157 3 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationDecember 21st, 2014 at 11:54pm
Patient research provides suggestions on care after stroke.