When Sheri Lindsay had a stroke, it felt like a light went off in her eye. A light definitely went off in her head. The busy Detroit-area mom of two, who had watched heart disease kill her dad when he was just 59, knew it was time to make serious […]
- Butternut squash pasta takes advantage of fall produce
- Statistical models used in determining flu numbers each year
- STORIES FROM THE HEART: Amazing series of events helped Gene beat the odds – again
- Shannon Cockrell’s daughter has been her Why since the day she was born
- Patients counseled on genetic heart disease risk feel they have more control over fate
Find us on Facebook
77 3 12 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationNovember 27th, 2014 at 9:33pm
Today, we are thankful for all of you. We hope you find information & inspiration from us as much as...
117 2 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationNovember 27th, 2014 at 4:00pm
We know it's tempting to watch football and eat delicious meals all day, but take a walk around the block...