When Sheri Lindsay had a stroke, it felt like a light went off in her eye. A light definitely went off in her head. The busy Detroit-area mom of two, who had watched heart disease kill her dad when he was just 59, knew it was time to make serious […]
- Healthcare system must think outside the box to achieve health equality
- Long-term exposure to air pollution may harm your brain
- Proposed legislation could increase funding for physical education in schools
- Washington State to require pulse oximetry screenings of all newborns
- STORIES FROM THE HEART: ‘Reborn’ by a series of procedures, she’s energized to help others
Find us on Facebook
340 3 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationApril 26th, 2015 at 9:30pm
We know there’s more to taking meds that just swallowing a pill. Check out our resources for better medication management...
351 2 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationApril 26th, 2015 at 1:00pm
Heart diseases and strokes total more than $320.1 billion in costs but did you know that 80% of these costs...