- STORIES FROM THE HEART: Research fixed her heart, filled it with joy by enabling her to become a mom
- Pedometer step count better than physical activity self-reports for predicting weight loss
- Better midlife fitness may slow brain aging
- New initiative to educate Hispanics about health issues
- Guidelines for blood thinner use could impact nearly all women and seniors with AFib
Find us on Facebook
136 2 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationMarch 5th, 2015 at 2:00pm
Struggling to get your child to eat enough fruits & veggies? Learn how making color swaps can help.
A Rainbow a Day
This is "A Rainbow a Day" by Parent Toolkit on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them.
300 3 View on Facebook