It’s final exam week. You have 3 projects due, one exam, an interview at 3 p.m., and your significant other is asking you over tonight to “talk.” You can’t help but stress out, lashing at your parents who are asking when you’ll be home for the holidays, and struggling […]
- Experts push for national registry for peripheral artery disease
- Severity of skin psoriasis linked to blood vessel inflammation, cardiovascular risk
- Many doctors uninformed about strokes of unknown cause
- Young woman kept asking questions after stroke symptoms – and found answers
- Officials testify on proposed dietary guidelines
Find us on Facebook
115 1 46 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationOctober 9th, 2015 at 9:30pm
A survey released Thursday shows doctors feel uninformed about diagnostic and treatment approaches for the nearly 200,000 patients who suffer...
215 9 59 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationOctober 9th, 2015 at 5:10pm
It's Friday! Celebrate with this healthy after school snack!