It’s final exam week. You have 3 projects due, one exam, an interview at 3 p.m., and your significant other is asking you over tonight to “talk.” You can’t help but stress out, lashing at your parents who are asking when you’ll be home for the holidays, and struggling […]
- American Heart Association cancels conference due to violent Baltimore protests
- New initiative to get heart, stroke treatment guidelines to patients faster
- Researcher to highlight for legislators the importance of research funding
- Healthcare system must think outside the box to achieve health equality
- Long-term exposure to air pollution may harm your brain
Find us on Facebook
378 4 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationApril 27th, 2015 at 8:00pm
Double whammy: When you have type 2 diabetes, your risk for heart attack and stroke goes up. Learn the risk...
1094 36 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationApril 27th, 2015 at 2:33pm
Woosah. Woosah. Too much stress can damage your heart. Try these tricks to keep calm. How do you chill out...