It’s final exam week. You have 3 projects due, one exam, an interview at 3 p.m., and your significant other is asking you over tonight to “talk.” You can’t help but stress out, lashing at your parents who are asking when you’ll be home for the holidays, and struggling […]
- High blood pressure causing more deaths despite drop in heart disease, stroke deaths
- Promising experimental heart failure drug reduces deaths, hospitalizations
- Days pass as Ginger Zimmerman waits for a new heart
- Ability to balance on one leg may reflect brain health and stroke risk
- Harry Fozzard, pioneer in the study of cardiac muscle activity, dies
Find us on Facebook
292 2 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationDecember 18th, 2014 at 11:33pm
Do you know what causes heart disease in women? What about the survival rate? Or whether women of all ethnicities...
262 3 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationDecember 18th, 2014 at 7:30pm
This is being called a "game changer" in stroke treatment.