The guidelines for delaying non-heart-related surgery six weeks after a bare-metal stent and one year after a drug-eluting may be overly cautious. The delays currently recommended after drug-eluting stent placement may need to be reevaluated by the experts who develop the guidelines for clinicians, based on a new study […]
- Harnessing the immune system to prevent heart disease
- STORIES FROM THE HEART: At 11, she’s on her 4th pacemaker; and that’s only part of her story
- Groups push for expanded telestroke coverage
- Metabolic abnormalities may increase risk in black women
- Support group, home exercise improves mobility for PAD patients
Find us on Facebook
194 4 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationMay 21st, 2015 at 10:24pm
QUICK! What are the signs of a stroke and what do you do if you suspect someone is having a...
728 5 56 View on Facebook
American Heart Association with Bilal HassanMay 21st, 2015 at 1:28pm
Ten-year-old Lauren Lindberg never met her maternal grandfather, who died of a heart attack at age 37. She jumps rope...