Flu season is upon us. While all the coughing, sniffling and wheezing can be tough on your sinuses, it can also be harsh on your heart. But before you stock up on tissues or whip up a bowl of Mom’s chicken noodle soup, check out these tips for staying […]
- Wireless pacemaker using new technology found effective and safe in most patients
- Basketball league helps African-American men control blood pressure
- More high school athletes using smokeless tobacco
- CVS says its halt in cigarette sales reduced sales at other retailers
- Vietnam vet’s life after his own death on the battlefield
Find us on Facebook
34 1 8 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationSeptember 4th, 2015 at 8:55pm
Our recent survey brought to light a long list of challenges associated with heart failure, but there are steps you...
128 2 26 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationSeptember 4th, 2015 at 8:00pm
Vietnam veteran Sonny Herr lived with shrapnel in his heart for more than four decades, until he needed bypass surgery...