St. Patrick’s Day usually centers around corned beef and cabbage, shamrocks, leprechauns, and green beer. What a fun time of the year. Here are some tips for making St. Patty’s Day heart healthy for your family. You might learn an Irish jig found on a You Tube video, take […]
- Red Hot! Celebrity models rock the Go Red For Women Red Dress Collection
- Newborns don tiny red caps to raise awareness of heart defects
- Nearly three decades of instilling kids with the joy of breaking a sweat
- Recent asthma may be linked with abdominal aneurysm rupture
- Mother of two endures debilitating stroke, but doesn’t let it sideline her
Find us on Facebook
75 6 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationFebruary 13th, 2016 at 6:17pm
Want something sweet for your sweetie? Try our recipe for Devil's Food Cupcakes with Almond Mocha Topping on Raspberry Sauce....
264 2 170 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationFebruary 13th, 2016 at 2:47pm
It's American Heart Month. Understand the risk factors and help protect your heart from cardiovascular disease!