It happens every spring. We can’t wait for the smell of freshly cut grass, robins flying back into our yard, and the sprouts of fresh vegetables emerging from the earth. But what happens when the novelty of those veggies wears off, and we run out of creative ways to […]
- Irregular sleeping pattern may affect how teens eat
- Some ethnicities more prone to childhood weight gain
- Teen Battle Chef Program boosts academic, nutrition behaviors among NYC youth
- Hot flashes at younger age may signal increased heart risk
- American Stroke Association wins first prize for its World Stroke Day efforts
Find us on Facebook
185 1 24 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationMarch 5th, 2015 at 11:54pm
A healthy blood pressure can add 5 years to your life. That’s enough time for an 8th grader to graduate...
1693 22 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationMarch 5th, 2015 at 9:33pm
Currently, 21 states have legislation in place that requires CPR training for students before they graduate from high school. Read...