You know that drinking too many sodas and other sugar-sweetened beverages (SSBs), such as teas and flavored drinks, is bad for your waistline. Research shows that it may be bad for something else, too—your blood pressure. A study of nearly 3,000 people published in the journal Hypertension reported that […]
- A faster way to diagnose stroke in kids
- Expanding health insurance long term would increase high blood pressure treatment, save lives
- Volunteers helped oversee creation of ‘Life is Why’ campaign
- STORIES FROM THE HEART: After surviving cardiac arrest, Butch Gibbs works to save others
- Bugher Foundation Trustee Dan Adams remembered as inspirational, creative force
Find us on Facebook
585 15 398 View on Facebook
American Heart Association with Terri Burlin Allen and 3 othersJuly 5th, 2015 at 1:00pm
Sugary drinks are the No. 1 source of added sugar in our diets, but it's easy to cut back with...
625 7 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationJuly 4th, 2015 at 9:00pm
Added sugars are not the friend of a heart-healthy diet. Here are our best tips for cutting back on the...