Sodium is a major culprit in the growing epidemic of high blood pressure in our country, with 30 percent of adults believed to have borderline or prehypertension and more than two-thirds of Americans over the age of 65 diagnosed with high blood pressure. This in turn contributes to heart […]
- West Virginia requires CPR for high school graduation
- Deanna Linz makes heart disease her pageant platform
- Pharmacies offering rewards for healthy behaviors
- Poor response to cholesterol drugs may indicate blocked arteries
- STORIES FROM THE HEART: Tech exec’s response to his debilitating stroke? He’ll soon be riding a bicycle across the country
Find us on Facebook
200 6 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationMarch 1st, 2015 at 11:00pm
Kawasaki disease has become the leading cause of acquired heart disease among children in developed countries. What you need to...
89 2 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationMarch 1st, 2015 at 8:33pm
Do you have peripheral artery disease (PAD)? Help us create better resources for you by telling us - how are...