Sodium is a major culprit in the growing epidemic of high blood pressure in our country, with 30 percent of adults believed to have borderline or prehypertension and more than two-thirds of Americans over the age of 65 diagnosed with high blood pressure. This in turn contributes to heart […]
- Healthcare system must think outside the box to achieve health equality
- Long-term exposure to air pollution may harm your brain
- Proposed legislation could increase funding for physical education in schools
- Washington State to require pulse oximetry screenings of all newborns
- STORIES FROM THE HEART: ‘Reborn’ by a series of procedures, she’s energized to help others
Find us on Facebook
417 12 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationApril 24th, 2015 at 8:30pm
Fiber is your friend. Chowing down on fiber-rich whole-grains can reduce blood cholesterol and lower risk of heart disease. What’s...
873 7 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationApril 24th, 2015 at 2:14pm
Two birds. One stone. By living a heart smart lifestyle you’re also taking care of your brain health. Learn about...