There’s been a nationwide outbreak of flu in the past few weeks. Our family has been spared as we all got our flu shots in October, but we have been hit by the dreaded common cold! Several members of our family came down with it over the holidays and […]
- A faster way to diagnose stroke in kids
- Expanding health insurance long term would increase high blood pressure treatment, save lives
- Volunteers helped oversee creation of ‘Life is Why’ campaign
- STORIES FROM THE HEART: After surviving cardiac arrest, Butch Gibbs works to save others
- Bugher Foundation Trustee Dan Adams remembered as inspirational, creative force
Find us on Facebook
166 3 28 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationJuly 5th, 2015 at 10:34pm
Although menopause is a risk factor for heart disease, menopausal women’s risk of dying from heart attack lower than men’s....
883 21 581 View on Facebook
American Heart Association with Terri Burlin Allen and 3 othersJuly 5th, 2015 at 1:00pm
Sugary drinks are the No. 1 source of added sugar in our diets, but it's easy to cut back with...