Flu season is upon us. While all the coughing, sniffling and wheezing can be tough on your sinuses, it can also be harsh on your heart. But before you stock up on tissues or whip up a bowl of Mom’s chicken noodle soup, check out these tips for staying […]
- STORIES FROM THE HEART: After surviving cardiac arrest, Butch Gibbs works to save others
- Heart attack risk in menopausal women
- Albert named Healthcare Volunteer of the Year
- Helmsley Charitable Trust honored for funding Mission: Lifeline programs
- Researcher Hall honored for work in high blood pressure, obesity
Find us on Facebook
168 3 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationJuly 2nd, 2015 at 1:06am
Think baby food is difficult to make? Think again. What is your favorite combination?
DIY Baby Food Puree
Don't cook?! No problem! This fun video takes parents through the baby food making process that increases their little one's fruit and veggie consumption and...
720 23 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationJuly 1st, 2015 at 10:29pm
High blood pressure, high cholesterol and blood clots, Oh my.