St. Patrick’s Day usually centers around corned beef and cabbage, shamrocks, leprechauns, and green beer. What a fun time of the year. Here are some tips for making St. Patty’s Day heart healthy for your family. You might learn an Irish jig found on a You Tube video, take […]
- Wireless pacemaker using new technology found effective and safe in most patients
- Basketball league helps African-American men control blood pressure
- More high school athletes using smokeless tobacco
- CVS says its halt in cigarette sales reduced sales at other retailers
- Vietnam vet’s life after his own death on the battlefield
Find us on Facebook
71 1 14 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationSeptember 4th, 2015 at 8:55pm
Our recent survey brought to light a long list of challenges associated with heart failure, but there are steps you...
256 3 50 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationSeptember 4th, 2015 at 8:00pm
Vietnam veteran Sonny Herr lived with shrapnel in his heart for more than four decades, until he needed bypass surgery...