St. Patrick’s Day usually centers around corned beef and cabbage, shamrocks, leprechauns, and green beer. What a fun time of the year. Here are some tips for making St. Patty’s Day heart healthy for your family. You might learn an Irish jig found on a You Tube video, take […]
- Red Hot! Celebrity models rock the Go Red For Women Red Dress Collection
- Newborns don tiny red caps to raise awareness of heart defects
- Nearly three decades of instilling kids with the joy of breaking a sweat
- Recent asthma may be linked with abdominal aneurysm rupture
- Mother of two endures debilitating stroke, but doesn’t let it sideline her
Find us on Facebook
285 6 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationFebruary 14th, 2016 at 3:15pm
From the bottom of our hearts, Happy Valentine’s Day to all the heart warriors, zipper club members, and heart supporters!...
141 2 13 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationFebruary 14th, 2016 at 1:39am
You’d never guess this vivacious 30 year old was a CHD and heart valve transplant survivor, would you? Read her...