St. Patrick’s Day usually centers around corned beef and cabbage, shamrocks, leprechauns, and green beer. What a fun time of the year. Here are some tips for making St. Patty’s Day heart healthy for your family. You might learn an Irish jig found on a You Tube video, take […]
- Ability to balance on one leg may reflect brain health and stroke risk
- Harry Fozzard, pioneer in the study of cardiac muscle activity, dies
- STORIES FROM THE HEART: ‘A Stroke of Creativity’
- Bariatric surgery improves blood sugar control in obese people with Type 2 diabetes
- Ohio lawmakers make it easier for public to use school fields, facilities after school hours
Find us on Facebook
11 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationDecember 18th, 2014 at 11:33pm
Do you know what causes heart disease in women? What about the survival rate? Or whether women of all ethnicities...
163 3 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationDecember 18th, 2014 at 7:30pm
This is being called a "game changer" in stroke treatment.