St. Patrick’s Day usually centers around corned beef and cabbage, shamrocks, leprechauns, and green beer. What a fun time of the year. Here are some tips for making St. Patty’s Day heart healthy for your family. You might learn an Irish jig found on a You Tube video, take […]
- A faster way to diagnose stroke in kids
- Expanding health insurance long term would increase high blood pressure treatment, save lives
- Volunteers helped oversee creation of ‘Life is Why’ campaign
- STORIES FROM THE HEART: After surviving cardiac arrest, Butch Gibbs works to save others
- Bugher Foundation Trustee Dan Adams remembered as inspirational, creative force
Find us on Facebook
American Heart AssociationJuly 2nd, 2015 at 8:22pm73 3 View on Facebook
What is a stroke hits when you are young? Check out this inspiring story about a young survivor.
127 1 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationJuly 2nd, 2015 at 5:23pm
Here's how to beat the heat and stay active in the dogs days of summer. What's your favorite outdoor exercise?