How many people believe vacation to be an excuse to kick back, eat what you want to eat and be decadently lazy? Maybe you have visions of warm sun, sand between you toes, a good book and a frosty drink with an umbrella. Instead of spending seven wonderful days […]
- Ability to balance on one leg may reflect brain health and stroke risk
- Harry Fozzard, pioneer in the study of cardiac muscle activity, dies
- STORIES FROM THE HEART: ‘A Stroke of Creativity’
- Bariatric surgery improves blood sugar control in obese people with Type 2 diabetes
- Ohio lawmakers make it easier for public to use school fields, facilities after school hours
Find us on Facebook
203 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationDecember 18th, 2014 at 11:33pm
Do you know what causes heart disease in women? What about the survival rate? Or whether women of all ethnicities...
212 3 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationDecember 18th, 2014 at 7:30pm
This is being called a "game changer" in stroke treatment.