How many people believe vacation to be an excuse to kick back, eat what you want to eat and be decadently lazy? Maybe you have visions of warm sun, sand between you toes, a good book and a frosty drink with an umbrella. Instead of spending seven wonderful days […]
- Screening young athletes for heart disease
- Student born with heart defect aims to save lives through Girl Scout project
- Harnessing the immune system to prevent heart disease
- STORIES FROM THE HEART: At 11, she’s on her 4th pacemaker; and that’s only part of her story
- Groups push for expanded telestroke coverage
Find us on Facebook
381 6 42 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationMay 23rd, 2015 at 8:30pm
Ty'Meisha Sloan is 11 and on her fourth pacemaker. Being a survivor of heart disease is a source of pride...
214 2 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationMay 23rd, 2015 at 1:41pm
Get ready to be a stroke hero anytime, anywhere, with the free F.A.S.T. Mobile App that helps you spot stroke...