One in three Americans will die from heart disease or stroke, and fully 60 percent will have a major vascular event before they die. Recognizing this burden on public health, the American Heart Association and American College of Cardiology recently released four clinical practice prevention guidelines in the areas […]
- Shannon Cockrell’s daughter has been her Why since the day she was born
- Patients counseled on genetic heart disease risk feel they have more control over fate
- Healthy diet linked to decreased blood-pressure measurements
- People who gained weight after quitting smoking still had lower death risk
- New wireless ECG saves treatment time for people with severe heart attacks
Find us on Facebook
138 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationNovember 22nd, 2014 at 9:00pm
Have you met the 2015 class of Real Women? Their stories will inspire you, give you courage, and may teach...
81 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationNovember 22nd, 2014 at 2:30pm
Mazda’s Drive for Good campaign is underway! For every new Mazda vehicle sold or leased 11/21/14 – 1/2/15, Mazda will...