A New Year’s resolution is a commitment that a person makes to one or more personal goals, projects, or the reforming of a habit. For most Americans, holiday eating is followed by weight gain and a New Year’s resolution to lose weight. Studies show that about 60% of Americans are overweight. […]
- Healthcare system must think outside the box to achieve health equality
- Long-term exposure to air pollution may harm your brain
- Proposed legislation could increase funding for physical education in schools
- Washington State to require pulse oximetry screenings of all newborns
- STORIES FROM THE HEART: ‘Reborn’ by a series of procedures, she’s energized to help others
Find us on Facebook
124 2 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationApril 26th, 2015 at 1:00pm
Heart diseases and strokes total more than $320.1 billion in costs but did you know that 80% of these costs...
375 1 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationApril 25th, 2015 at 9:44pm
You’ve got the food. Now learn how to cook it. Use these healthy prep tutorials from our Simple Cooking with...