Lazy days of summer? Not so fast. The three-month period between Memorial Day and Labor Day can be one of the busiest – and most stressful – times of the year. With the kids home from school, vacations on the horizon, and an increased social calendar, summer can take […]
- Healthcare system must think outside the box to achieve health equality
- Long-term exposure to air pollution may harm your brain
- Proposed legislation could increase funding for physical education in schools
- Washington State to require pulse oximetry screenings of all newborns
- STORIES FROM THE HEART: ‘Reborn’ by a series of procedures, she’s energized to help others
Find us on Facebook
905 191 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationApril 25th, 2015 at 3:00pm
Reduce stress and keep your heart healthy by taking 15 minutes to do something you love today. Name something you...
525 15 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationApril 24th, 2015 at 8:30pm
Fiber is your friend. Chowing down on fiber-rich whole-grains can reduce blood cholesterol and lower risk of heart disease. What’s...