Lazy days of summer? Not so fast. The three-month period between Memorial Day and Labor Day can be one of the busiest – and most stressful – times of the year. With the kids home from school, vacations on the horizon, and an increased social calendar, summer can take […]
- Irregular sleeping pattern may affect how teens eat
- Some ethnicities more prone to childhood weight gain
- Teen Battle Chef Program boosts academic, nutrition behaviors among NYC youth
- Hot flashes at younger age may signal increased heart risk
- American Stroke Association wins first prize for its World Stroke Day efforts
Find us on Facebook
305 4 49 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationMarch 5th, 2015 at 11:54pm
A healthy blood pressure can add 5 years to your life. That’s enough time for an 8th grader to graduate...
2431 34 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationMarch 5th, 2015 at 9:33pm
Currently, 21 states have legislation in place that requires CPR training for students before they graduate from high school. Read...