- A faster way to diagnose stroke in kids
- Expanding health insurance long term would increase high blood pressure treatment, save lives
- Volunteers helped oversee creation of ‘Life is Why’ campaign
- STORIES FROM THE HEART: After surviving cardiac arrest, Butch Gibbs works to save others
- Bugher Foundation Trustee Dan Adams remembered as inspirational, creative force
Find us on Facebook
316 8 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationJuly 6th, 2015 at 2:00pm
High levels of HDL cholesterol — at least 40 mg/dL for men and 50 mg/dL for women — appear to...
184 3 32 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationJuly 5th, 2015 at 10:34pm
Although menopause is a risk factor for heart disease, menopausal women’s risk of dying from heart attack lower than men’s....
Find us on Twitter
Twitter may temporarily be down but should be back shortly!