The American Heart Association (AHA) recommends that you consume no more than 1500 milligrams of sodium per day. This can be difficult to achieve if you eat out regularly. Americans get more than three-quarters of their sodium intake from processed and prepared foods, including restaurant foods. The Center for […]
- Student born with heart defect aims to save lives through Girl Scout project
- Harnessing the immune system to prevent heart disease
- STORIES FROM THE HEART: At 11, she’s on her 4th pacemaker; and that’s only part of her story
- Groups push for expanded telestroke coverage
- Metabolic abnormalities may increase risk in black women
Find us on Facebook
234 8 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationMay 21st, 2015 at 10:24pm
QUICK! What are the signs of a stroke and what do you do if you suspect someone is having a...
770 5 60 View on Facebook
American Heart Association with Bilal HassanMay 21st, 2015 at 1:28pm
Ten-year-old Lauren Lindberg never met her maternal grandfather, who died of a heart attack at age 37. She jumps rope...