The American Heart Association (AHA) recommends that you consume no more than 1500 milligrams of sodium per day. This can be difficult to achieve if you eat out regularly. Americans get more than three-quarters of their sodium intake from processed and prepared foods, including restaurant foods. The Center for […]
- Severity of skin psoriasis linked to blood vessel inflammation, cardiovascular risk
- Many doctors uninformed about strokes of unknown cause
- Young woman kept asking questions after stroke symptoms – and found answers
- Officials testify on proposed dietary guidelines
- F.A.S.T. stroke app helps save a life
Find us on Facebook
5 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationOctober 8th, 2015 at 10:28pm
You've been waiting all summer for this moment. It's finally time to harvest those healthy garden fruits and veggies! What's...
61 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationOctober 8th, 2015 at 6:10pm
Give yourself a break and make this after school snack ahead of time! Just blend and freeze.