Exercising more than four hours per week could drop your risk of having high blood pressure by nearly 20 percent, according to new research in the American Heart Association journal Hypertension. Meanwhile, people who had one to three hours per week of leisure exercise had an 11 percent lower risk […]
- Shannon Cockrell’s daughter has been her Why since the day she was born
- Patients counseled on genetic heart disease risk feel they have more control over fate
- Healthy diet linked to decreased blood-pressure measurements
- People who gained weight after quitting smoking still had lower death risk
- New wireless ECG saves treatment time for people with severe heart attacks
Find us on Facebook
24 View on Facebook
114 3 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationNovember 21st, 2014 at 8:19pm
His grandson is why. Moments like these are why we all strive to live longer, healthier lives. Share your "why"...
American Heart Assocation "Grandfather" Life is Why
Life is Why is the new anthem of the American Heart Association and American Stroke Association. Life is Why was developed to capture the momentum of our gro...