It’s final exam week. You have 3 projects due, one exam, an interview at 3 p.m., and your significant other is asking you over tonight to “talk.” You can’t help but stress out, lashing at your parents who are asking when you’ll be home for the holidays, and struggling […]
- Shannon Cockrell’s daughter has been her Why since the day she was born
- Patients counseled on genetic heart disease risk feel they have more control over fate
- Healthy diet linked to decreased blood-pressure measurements
- People who gained weight after quitting smoking still had lower death risk
- New wireless ECG saves treatment time for people with severe heart attacks
Find us on Facebook
139 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationNovember 22nd, 2014 at 9:00pm
Have you met the 2015 class of Real Women? Their stories will inspire you, give you courage, and may teach...
83 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationNovember 22nd, 2014 at 2:30pm
Mazda’s Drive for Good campaign is underway! For every new Mazda vehicle sold or leased 11/21/14 – 1/2/15, Mazda will...