As we head into this holiday weekend which is the official start of the summer, it’s important to keep your heart safe while exercising or participating in any type of outdoor activity. Heat-related deaths and illness are quite preventable yet annually many people succumb to extreme heat. While the elderly, […]
- Small town hit by tornado stays in fight against heart disease
- Almazan honored for helping underserved populations get healthier
- LA County fire chief honored for CPR education efforts
- A faster way to diagnose stroke in kids
- Expanding health insurance long term would increase high blood pressure treatment, save lives
Find us on Facebook
373 6 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationJuly 7th, 2015 at 8:43pm
1 in 4 of our recent survey respondents reported not having enough support in their struggle against heart failure. We...
329 1 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationJuly 7th, 2015 at 1:33pm
The irony of the moment couldn’t have been more obvious that day. During lunch with a friend, Julie said, "I’m...