It’s final exam week. You have 3 projects due, one exam, an interview at 3 p.m., and your significant other is asking you over tonight to “talk.” You can’t help but stress out, lashing at your parents who are asking when you’ll be home for the holidays, and struggling […]
- A faster way to diagnose stroke in kids
- Expanding health insurance long term would increase high blood pressure treatment, save lives
- Volunteers helped oversee creation of ‘Life is Why’ campaign
- STORIES FROM THE HEART: After surviving cardiac arrest, Butch Gibbs works to save others
- Bugher Foundation Trustee Dan Adams remembered as inspirational, creative force
Find us on Facebook
98 2 17 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationJuly 5th, 2015 at 10:34pm
Although menopause is a risk factor for heart disease, menopausal women’s risk of dying from heart attack lower than men’s....
788 20 520 View on Facebook
American Heart Association with Terri Burlin Allen and 3 othersJuly 5th, 2015 at 1:00pm
Sugary drinks are the No. 1 source of added sugar in our diets, but it's easy to cut back with...