Summer is the perfect time to take advantage of fresh fruits and vegetables available in grocery markets and from local growers.Not only are they refreshing during the summer, but they also help prevent heart disease and stroke. If you enjoy gardening, try planting a few vegetable seeds and see […]
- Small town hit by tornado stays in fight against heart disease
- Almazan honored for helping underserved populations get healthier
- LA County fire chief honored for CPR education efforts
- A faster way to diagnose stroke in kids
- Expanding health insurance long term would increase high blood pressure treatment, save lives
Find us on Facebook
186 1 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationJuly 7th, 2015 at 1:33pm
The irony of the moment couldn’t have been more obvious that day. During lunch with a friend, Julie said, "I’m...
135 1 27 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationJuly 6th, 2015 at 11:15pm
We can’t get enough of J.W. CUDD song 'Open Your Heart' which raises awareness of healthy hearts. Have you heard...