Summer is the perfect time to take advantage of fresh fruits and vegetables available in grocery markets and from local growers.Not only are they refreshing during the summer, but they also help prevent heart disease and stroke. If you enjoy gardening, try planting a few vegetable seeds and see […]
- Severity of skin psoriasis linked to blood vessel inflammation, cardiovascular risk
- Many doctors uninformed about strokes of unknown cause
- Young woman kept asking questions after stroke symptoms – and found answers
- Officials testify on proposed dietary guidelines
- F.A.S.T. stroke app helps save a life
Find us on Facebook
64 5 7 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationOctober 8th, 2015 at 10:28pm
You've been waiting all summer for this moment. It's finally time to harvest those healthy garden fruits and veggies! What's...
238 3 67 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationOctober 8th, 2015 at 6:10pm
Give yourself a break and make this after school snack ahead of time! Just blend and freeze.