Ok, so possibly you had just a bit too much to eat on Thanksgiving. Guess what? You are not alone!!! Most of us did. Koodles to you if you only had one serving and opted not to eat potato salad, mac and cheese, stuffing and candied yams! Did you […]
- Healthcare system must think outside the box to achieve health equality
- Long-term exposure to air pollution may harm your brain
- Proposed legislation could increase funding for physical education in schools
- Washington State to require pulse oximetry screenings of all newborns
- STORIES FROM THE HEART: ‘Reborn’ by a series of procedures, she’s energized to help others
Find us on Facebook
328 1 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationApril 25th, 2015 at 9:44pm
You’ve got the food. Now learn how to cook it. Use these healthy prep tutorials from our Simple Cooking with...
1246 248 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationApril 25th, 2015 at 3:00pm
Reduce stress and keep your heart healthy by taking 15 minutes to do something you love today. Name something you...