Poison center calls related to e-cigarette exposure grew from one a month to 215 a month between September 2010 and February 2014, according to a study released Thursday by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. More than half the e-cigarette exposure calls – 51.1 percent – involved children under 5 […]
- Severity of skin psoriasis linked to blood vessel inflammation, cardiovascular risk
- Many doctors uninformed about strokes of unknown cause
- Young woman kept asking questions after stroke symptoms – and found answers
- Officials testify on proposed dietary guidelines
- F.A.S.T. stroke app helps save a life
Find us on Facebook
86 6 13 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationOctober 8th, 2015 at 10:28pm
You've been waiting all summer for this moment. It's finally time to harvest those healthy garden fruits and veggies! What's...
270 3 73 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationOctober 8th, 2015 at 6:10pm
Give yourself a break and make this after school snack ahead of time! Just blend and freeze.