Poison center calls related to e-cigarette exposure grew from one a month to 215 a month between September 2010 and February 2014, according to a study released Thursday by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. More than half the e-cigarette exposure calls – 51.1 percent – involved children under 5 […]
- High blood pressure causing more deaths despite drop in heart disease, stroke deaths
- Promising experimental heart failure drug reduces deaths, hospitalizations
- Days pass as Ginger Zimmerman waits for a new heart
- Ability to balance on one leg may reflect brain health and stroke risk
- Harry Fozzard, pioneer in the study of cardiac muscle activity, dies
Find us on Facebook
173 4 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationDecember 19th, 2014 at 2:00pm
We all have those days. It's fast food or nothing. Our guide helps you make the best choices when time...
421 2 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationDecember 18th, 2014 at 11:33pm
Do you know what causes heart disease in women? What about the survival rate? Or whether women of all ethnicities...