Poison center calls related to e-cigarette exposure grew from one a month to 215 a month between September 2010 and February 2014, according to a study released Thursday by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. More than half the e-cigarette exposure calls – 51.1 percent – involved children under 5 […]
- Butternut squash pasta takes advantage of fall produce
- Statistical models used in determining flu numbers each year
- STORIES FROM THE HEART: Amazing series of events helped Gene beat the odds – again
- Shannon Cockrell’s daughter has been her Why since the day she was born
- Patients counseled on genetic heart disease risk feel they have more control over fate
Find us on Facebook
60 2 11 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationNovember 27th, 2014 at 9:33pm
Today, we are thankful for all of you. We hope you find information & inspiration from us as much as...
114 2 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationNovember 27th, 2014 at 4:00pm
We know it's tempting to watch football and eat delicious meals all day, but take a walk around the block...