Poison center calls related to e-cigarette exposure grew from one a month to 215 a month between September 2010 and February 2014, according to a study released Thursday by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. More than half the e-cigarette exposure calls – 51.1 percent – involved children under 5 […]
- Healthcare system must think outside the box to achieve health equality
- Long-term exposure to air pollution may harm your brain
- Proposed legislation could increase funding for physical education in schools
- Washington State to require pulse oximetry screenings of all newborns
- STORIES FROM THE HEART: ‘Reborn’ by a series of procedures, she’s energized to help others
Find us on Facebook
348 70 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationApril 25th, 2015 at 3:00pm
Reduce stress and keep your heart healthy by taking 15 minutes to do something you love today. Name something you...
471 12 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationApril 24th, 2015 at 8:30pm
Fiber is your friend. Chowing down on fiber-rich whole-grains can reduce blood cholesterol and lower risk of heart disease. What’s...