Representatives of about 170 research organizations will meet with House and Senate offices in Washington, D.C., on Wednesday to urge Congress to invest in the National Institutes of Health for the health and economic security of our nation. The event is called a Rally for Medical Research Hill Day, […]
- Small town hit by tornado stays in fight against heart disease
- Almazan honored for helping underserved populations get healthier
- LA County fire chief honored for CPR education efforts
- A faster way to diagnose stroke in kids
- Expanding health insurance long term would increase high blood pressure treatment, save lives
Find us on Facebook
211 1 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationJuly 7th, 2015 at 8:43pm
1 in 4 of our recent survey respondents reported not having enough support in their struggle against heart failure. We...
287 1 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationJuly 7th, 2015 at 1:33pm
The irony of the moment couldn’t have been more obvious that day. During lunch with a friend, Julie said, "I’m...