Representatives of about 170 research organizations will meet with House and Senate offices in Washington, D.C., on Wednesday to urge Congress to invest in the National Institutes of Health for the health and economic security of our nation. The event is called a Rally for Medical Research Hill Day, […]
- Revlon fundraising competition supports women’s health
- Experts push for national registry for peripheral artery disease
- Severity of skin psoriasis linked to blood vessel inflammation, cardiovascular risk
- Many doctors uninformed about strokes of unknown cause
- Young woman kept asking questions after stroke symptoms – and found answers
Find us on Facebook
27 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationOctober 13th, 2015 at 5:00pm
What do you plan on doing in the next 40 seconds? If it’s sharing this video or contacting your legislator,...
A lot can happen in 40 seconds
Did you know that every 40 seconds, lightning strikes the earth 4,000 times? In those same 40 seconds, someone will die of heart disease or stroke. Researche...
134 5 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationOctober 13th, 2015 at 2:00pm
Are you experiencing an abnormal heartbeat, breathlessness and fatigue? Talk to your healthcare provider to see if you are one...