Representatives of about 170 research organizations will meet with House and Senate offices in Washington, D.C., on Wednesday to urge Congress to invest in the National Institutes of Health for the health and economic security of our nation. The event is called a Rally for Medical Research Hill Day, […]
- Global experts gather in Dallas to discuss CPR and emergency cardiovascular care
- Obama details ‘precision medicine’ research initiative
- Efforts to prevent heart disease and stroke aim to curb rising medical costs
- Heavy drinking in middle-age may increase stroke risk more than traditional factors
- STORIES FROM THE HEART: From overseeing stroke care to being a stroke patient
Find us on Facebook
188 1 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationJanuary 31st, 2015 at 12:30am
The Alliance for a Healthier Generation is making great strides for children's health. Watch President Bill Clinton discuss their great...
217 2 25 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationJanuary 30th, 2015 at 10:30pm
Nothing beats the impact of a personal story. Let’s show Congress how important it is to make sure the National...