St. Patrick’s Day usually centers around corned beef and cabbage, shamrocks, leprechauns, and green beer. What a fun time of the year. Here are some tips for making St. Patty’s Day heart healthy for your family. You might learn an Irish jig found on a You Tube video, take […]
- Severity of skin psoriasis linked to blood vessel inflammation, cardiovascular risk
- Many doctors uninformed about strokes of unknown cause
- Young woman kept asking questions after stroke symptoms – and found answers
- Officials testify on proposed dietary guidelines
- F.A.S.T. stroke app helps save a life
Find us on Facebook
77 5 10 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationOctober 8th, 2015 at 10:28pm
You've been waiting all summer for this moment. It's finally time to harvest those healthy garden fruits and veggies! What's...
257 3 69 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationOctober 8th, 2015 at 6:10pm
Give yourself a break and make this after school snack ahead of time! Just blend and freeze.