St. Patrick’s Day usually centers around corned beef and cabbage, shamrocks, leprechauns, and green beer. What a fun time of the year. Here are some tips for making St. Patty’s Day heart healthy for your family. You might learn an Irish jig found on a You Tube video, take […]
- Butternut squash pasta takes advantage of fall produce
- Statistical models used in determining flu numbers each year
- STORIES FROM THE HEART: Amazing series of events helped Gene beat the odds – again
- Shannon Cockrell’s daughter has been her Why since the day she was born
- Patients counseled on genetic heart disease risk feel they have more control over fate
Find us on Facebook
101 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationNovember 26th, 2014 at 2:00am
"I enjoy working for the American Heart Association because it’s an organization that helps reduce the risk of strokes and...
232 3 31 View on Facebook
140 4 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationNovember 25th, 2014 at 8:23pm
Watch heart patient Laura Bell Bundy petition the medical community to find better ways to detect, treat & repair Ventricular...
Laura Bell Bundy speaks on the hole in her heart
Doctors found that Laura Bell Bundy had a hole in her heart when she was just 6 weeks old and diagnosed her with Ventricular Septal Defect. Today, she petiti...