The American Heart Association and The Huffington Post are producing a new series to address important, timely topics in heart health and wellness. The series, which launched Tuesday, features American Heart Association CEO Nancy Brown and other experts who will examine the issues related to heart disease and provide […]
- STORIES FROM THE HEART: Research fixed her heart, filled it with joy by enabling her to become a mom
- Pedometer step count better than physical activity self-reports for predicting weight loss
- Better midlife fitness may slow brain aging
- New initiative to educate Hispanics about health issues
- Guidelines for blood thinner use could impact nearly all women and seniors with AFib
Find us on Facebook
133 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationMarch 5th, 2015 at 4:00pm
When’s the last time you spent some quality time with Fido? Grab the leash and head outside for a stroll...
192 2 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationMarch 5th, 2015 at 2:00pm
Struggling to get your child to eat enough fruits & veggies? Learn how making color swaps can help.
A Rainbow a Day
This is "A Rainbow a Day" by Parent Toolkit on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them.