The American Heart Association and The Huffington Post are producing a new series to address important, timely topics in heart health and wellness. The series, which launched Tuesday, features American Heart Association CEO Nancy Brown and other experts who will examine the issues related to heart disease and provide […]
- Volunteers helped oversee creation of ‘Life is Why’ campaign
- STORIES FROM THE HEART: After surviving cardiac arrest, Butch Gibbs works to save others
- Bugher Foundation Trustee Dan Adams remembered as inspirational, creative force
- Heart attack risk in menopausal women
- Albert named Healthcare Volunteer of the Year
Find us on Facebook
131 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationJuly 2nd, 2015 at 2:00pm
Our recent survey revealed caregivers of heart failure patients tend to be better educated on the disease than patients themselves....
195 3 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationJuly 2nd, 2015 at 1:06am
Think baby food is difficult to make? Think again. What is your favorite combination?
DIY Baby Food Puree
Don't cook?! No problem! This fun video takes parents through the baby food making process that increases their little one's fruit and veggie consumption and...