When Sheri Lindsay had a stroke, it felt like a light went off in her eye. A light definitely went off in her head. The busy Detroit-area mom of two, who had watched heart disease kill her dad when he was just 59, knew it was time to make serious […]
- Hunter Wood: Determination and perseverance
- Fox features Teaching Gardens during ‘Brooklyn Nine-Nine,’ other hit shows
- Bran Lackey’s heart could not stop him from jumping to raise money
- STORIES FROM THE HEART: Stroke at 24 changed her personality – in a good way
- Low health literacy linked to heart failure deaths after hospitalization
Find us on Facebook
120 3 29 View on Facebook
American Heart Association with Bilal HassanMay 3rd, 2015 at 6:06pm
1 in 3 American kids are overweight or obese, but our American Heart Association Teaching Gardens are working to change...
721 8 283 View on Facebook
American Heart Association with Bilal HassanMay 3rd, 2015 at 3:00pm
Get your burn on while staying cool. Check out our top tips for working out in the summer heat. What’s...