Here’s a warning for middle-aged women that might sound straight out of a science fiction novel: If a high level of fluorescent particles show up in your blood under a special light meter, then you may be more likely to develop heart disease in the future – and the […]
- Healthcare system must think outside the box to achieve health equality
- Long-term exposure to air pollution may harm your brain
- Proposed legislation could increase funding for physical education in schools
- Washington State to require pulse oximetry screenings of all newborns
- STORIES FROM THE HEART: ‘Reborn’ by a series of procedures, she’s energized to help others
Find us on Facebook
384 15 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationApril 27th, 2015 at 2:33pm
Woosah. Woosah. Too much stress can damage your heart. Try these tricks to keep calm. How do you chill out...
383 4 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationApril 26th, 2015 at 9:30pm
We know there’s more to taking meds that just swallowing a pill. Check out our resources for better medication management...