With summer coming to an end and fall starting to roll in, it seems like everyone with a garden is offering up extra vegetables they may have available. Living in the Pacific Northwest, I have no luck growing tomatoes. Luckily, I have a few friends that have perfected the […]
- Healthcare system must think outside the box to achieve health equality
- Long-term exposure to air pollution may harm your brain
- Proposed legislation could increase funding for physical education in schools
- Washington State to require pulse oximetry screenings of all newborns
- STORIES FROM THE HEART: ‘Reborn’ by a series of procedures, she’s energized to help others
Find us on Facebook
413 16 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationApril 27th, 2015 at 2:33pm
Woosah. Woosah. Too much stress can damage your heart. Try these tricks to keep calm. How do you chill out...
385 4 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationApril 26th, 2015 at 9:30pm
We know there’s more to taking meds that just swallowing a pill. Check out our resources for better medication management...