With summer coming to an end and fall starting to roll in, it seems like everyone with a garden is offering up extra vegetables they may have available. Living in the Pacific Northwest, I have no luck growing tomatoes. Luckily, I have a few friends that have perfected the […]
- Irregular sleeping pattern may affect how teens eat
- Some ethnicities more prone to childhood weight gain
- Teen Battle Chef Program boosts academic, nutrition behaviors among NYC youth
- Hot flashes at younger age may signal increased heart risk
- American Stroke Association wins first prize for its World Stroke Day efforts
Find us on Facebook
273 3 45 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationMarch 5th, 2015 at 11:54pm
A healthy blood pressure can add 5 years to your life. That’s enough time for an 8th grader to graduate...
2230 32 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationMarch 5th, 2015 at 9:33pm
Currently, 21 states have legislation in place that requires CPR training for students before they graduate from high school. Read...