Lazy days of summer? Not so fast. The three-month period between Memorial Day and Labor Day can be one of the busiest – and most stressful – times of the year. With the kids home from school, vacations on the horizon, and an increased social calendar, summer can take […]
- Small town hit by tornado stays in fight against heart disease
- Almazan honored for helping underserved populations get healthier
- LA County fire chief honored for CPR education efforts
- A faster way to diagnose stroke in kids
- Expanding health insurance long term would increase high blood pressure treatment, save lives
Find us on Facebook
186 1 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationJuly 7th, 2015 at 1:33pm
The irony of the moment couldn’t have been more obvious that day. During lunch with a friend, Julie said, "I’m...
135 1 27 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationJuly 6th, 2015 at 11:15pm
We can’t get enough of J.W. CUDD song 'Open Your Heart' which raises awareness of healthy hearts. Have you heard...