A New Year’s resolution is a commitment that a person makes to one or more personal goals, projects, or the reforming of a habit. For most Americans, holiday eating is followed by weight gain and a New Year’s resolution to lose weight. Studies show that about 60% of Americans are overweight. […]
- Future one-time treatment could lower cholesterol for life
- Her name is Faith, and research helped fix her heart and her mom’s
- High blood pressure causing more deaths despite drop in heart disease, stroke deaths
- Promising experimental heart failure drug reduces deaths, hospitalizations
- Days pass as Ginger Zimmerman waits for a new heart
Find us on Facebook
29 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationDecember 22nd, 2014 at 2:30pm
Are you like so many who lack workout motivation? Apparently there's scientifically proven ways to motivate yourself. Let us know...
146 3 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationDecember 21st, 2014 at 11:54pm
Patient research provides suggestions on care after stroke.