A New Year’s resolution is a commitment that a person makes to one or more personal goals, projects, or the reforming of a habit. For most Americans, holiday eating is followed by weight gain and a New Year’s resolution to lose weight. Studies show that about 60% of Americans are overweight. […]
- Ability to balance on one leg may reflect brain health and stroke risk
- Harry Fozzard, pioneer in the study of cardiac muscle activity, dies
- STORIES FROM THE HEART: ‘A Stroke of Creativity’
- Bariatric surgery improves blood sugar control in obese people with Type 2 diabetes
- Ohio lawmakers make it easier for public to use school fields, facilities after school hours
Find us on Facebook
203 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationDecember 18th, 2014 at 11:33pm
Do you know what causes heart disease in women? What about the survival rate? Or whether women of all ethnicities...
212 3 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationDecember 18th, 2014 at 7:30pm
This is being called a "game changer" in stroke treatment.