A New Year’s resolution is a commitment that a person makes to one or more personal goals, projects, or the reforming of a habit. For most Americans, holiday eating is followed by weight gain and a New Year’s resolution to lose weight. Studies show that about 60% of Americans are overweight. […]
- STORIES FROM THE HEART: She loves New York with all of her (revived) heart
- Twitter chat: Lowering blood pressure among minorities
- Six Houston-area school districts receive CPR in Schools training kits
- African-Americans at lower socioeconomic levels have increased risk of heart disease, stroke
- Future vaccine may help lower blood pressure long-term
Find us on Facebook
367 3 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationMay 27th, 2015 at 5:45pm
High blood pressure is serious. A healthy lifestyle, listening to your doctor, and taking medicine as prescribed can all help...
High Blood Pressure Month video feat. Lamman Rucker. "Check Your Man"
For National High Blood Pressure Education Month, actor Lamman Rucker, with some help from Frank and his wife, tells us what it takes to keep your family's b...
665 29 184 View on Facebook
American Heart Association with Bilal HassanMay 27th, 2015 at 1:25pm
The recurring debate over whether to make ECGs part of the pre-sports exam for young athletes made its ways to...