A New Year’s resolution is a commitment that a person makes to one or more personal goals, projects, or the reforming of a habit. For most Americans, holiday eating is followed by weight gain and a New Year’s resolution to lose weight. Studies show that about 60% of Americans are overweight. […]
- Small town hit by tornado stays in fight against heart disease
- Almazan honored for helping underserved populations get healthier
- LA County fire chief honored for CPR education efforts
- A faster way to diagnose stroke in kids
- Expanding health insurance long term would increase high blood pressure treatment, save lives
Find us on Facebook
339 4 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationJuly 7th, 2015 at 8:43pm
1 in 4 of our recent survey respondents reported not having enough support in their struggle against heart failure. We...
323 1 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationJuly 7th, 2015 at 1:33pm
The irony of the moment couldn’t have been more obvious that day. During lunch with a friend, Julie said, "I’m...