When Sheri Lindsay had a stroke, it felt like a light went off in her eye. A light definitely went off in her head. The busy Detroit-area mom of two, who had watched heart disease kill her dad when he was just 59, knew it was time to make serious […]
- Experts push for national registry for peripheral artery disease
- Severity of skin psoriasis linked to blood vessel inflammation, cardiovascular risk
- Many doctors uninformed about strokes of unknown cause
- Young woman kept asking questions after stroke symptoms – and found answers
- Officials testify on proposed dietary guidelines
Find us on Facebook
Too much produce from your fall garden? Learn how to preserve your crop during Harvest Week in the American Heart...
A survey released Thursday shows doctors feel uninformed about diagnostic and treatment approaches for the nearly 200,000 patients who suffer...