You know that drinking too many sodas and other sugar-sweetened beverages (SSBs), such as teas and flavored drinks, is bad for your waistline. Research shows that it may be bad for something else, too—your blood pressure. A study of nearly 3,000 people published in the journal Hypertension reported that […]
- Healthcare system must think outside the box to achieve health equality
- Long-term exposure to air pollution may harm your brain
- Proposed legislation could increase funding for physical education in schools
- Washington State to require pulse oximetry screenings of all newborns
- STORIES FROM THE HEART: ‘Reborn’ by a series of procedures, she’s energized to help others
Find us on Facebook
207 3 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationApril 26th, 2015 at 9:30pm
We know there’s more to taking meds that just swallowing a pill. Check out our resources for better medication management...
307 2 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationApril 26th, 2015 at 1:00pm
Heart diseases and strokes total more than $320.1 billion in costs but did you know that 80% of these costs...