You know that drinking too many sodas and other sugar-sweetened beverages (SSBs), such as teas and flavored drinks, is bad for your waistline. Research shows that it may be bad for something else, too—your blood pressure. A study of nearly 3,000 people published in the journal Hypertension reported that […]
- Shannon Cockrell’s daughter has been her Why since the day she was born
- Patients counseled on genetic heart disease risk feel they have more control over fate
- Healthy diet linked to decreased blood-pressure measurements
- People who gained weight after quitting smoking still had lower death risk
- New wireless ECG saves treatment time for people with severe heart attacks
Find us on Facebook
39 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationNovember 22nd, 2014 at 2:30pm
Mazda’s Drive for Good campaign is underway! For every new Mazda vehicle sold or leased 11/21/14 – 1/2/15, Mazda will...
96 1 View on Facebook
161 4 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationNovember 21st, 2014 at 8:19pm
His grandson is why. Moments like these are why we all strive to live longer, healthier lives. Share your "why"...
American Heart Assocation "Grandfather" Life is Why
Life is Why is the new anthem of the American Heart Association and American Stroke Association. Life is Why was developed to capture the momentum of our gro...