The next time you tell someone that you’re on a low-sodium diet and they respond with something like, “that must be so flavorless,” I want you to ask the following questions in return: When’s the last time you made creamy dal? Or eaten matzoh brie? Or slow roasted pepper […]
- Irregular sleeping pattern may affect how teens eat
- Some ethnicities more prone to childhood weight gain
- Teen Battle Chef Program boosts academic, nutrition behaviors among NYC youth
- Hot flashes at younger age may signal increased heart risk
- American Stroke Association wins first prize for its World Stroke Day efforts
Find us on Facebook
344 5 63 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationMarch 5th, 2015 at 11:54pm
A healthy blood pressure can add 5 years to your life. That’s enough time for an 8th grader to graduate...
2681 35 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationMarch 5th, 2015 at 9:33pm
Currently, 21 states have legislation in place that requires CPR training for students before they graduate from high school. Read...