The next time you tell someone that you’re on a low-sodium diet and they respond with something like, “that must be so flavorless,” I want you to ask the following questions in return: When’s the last time you made creamy dal? Or eaten matzoh brie? Or slow roasted pepper […]
- Global experts gather in Dallas to discuss CPR and emergency cardiovascular care
- Obama details ‘precision medicine’ research initiative
- Efforts to prevent heart disease and stroke aim to curb rising medical costs
- Heavy drinking in middle-age may increase stroke risk more than traditional factors
- STORIES FROM THE HEART: From overseeing stroke care to being a stroke patient
Find us on Facebook
American Heart AssociationJanuary 31st, 2015 at 8:12pm610 21 View on Facebook
Do you have your red attire ready? National #WearRedDay is February 6th. What are you wearing?
272 6 33 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationJanuary 31st, 2015 at 4:30pm
The President hopes this new research effort will help develop personalized treatments to prevent and treat disease. Read more about...